Spring Professional is recruiting a Finance Manager (M/F) for its client, to work in Coimbra.
- Supervise and manage the day-to-day operation of the enterprise finance function and lead the finance team;
- Ensure the intergrity of accounting and financial records, via continuous review and evaluation of financial and accounting documents, reports and statements;
- Manage and deliver on-time month end closes, and ensure timely, accurate and complete results reporting to the entreprise management team and the international controller;
- Plan and manage the anual statutory financial audito f PWC and ensure timely completation and no adverse audit findings;
- Prepare and submit all required Government filings on a timely and eficient basis;
- Ensure timely submission of the weekly cash forecast for intercompany treasury arrangement;
- Coach and develop staff members and identify their training and development needs;
- Identify áreas for improvement to make finance processes more eficiente and effective while meeting internal control and risk avoidance obectives;
- Work with the global finance team and IT/SAP team and others stakeholders to sucessfully deliver finance improvement projects;
- Monitor on-going compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. This envolves working with other departments and functions in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Degree or Masters in Accounting or Economics;
- At least 3 years of experience as na accounting and finance professionak in a fast moving industrial environment, with strong operations exposure. US multinational manufacturing company experience is an advantage;
- Experience in the SAP ERP system is an advantage;
- Excellent communications skills and a strong team player, both at location management level and global finance level;
- Results oriented finance professional, comfortable working as a part of a cross functional management team to regular tight reporting deadlines.
Candidate-se através do website
ESTA OFERTA JÀ NÃO ESTÁ ACTIVA