Spring Professional is recruiting for its multinational client in the automotive sector, an Logistics System Leader (M/F), for Porto (South).
- Develop and implement improvement roadmaps and action plans;
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and best practices cross-fertilization;
- Ensure plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools;
- Communicate Improvement initiatives;
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions;
- Identify and implement best practices;
- Ensure Know-how capitalization and check that standard forms are used;
- Provide professional support and drive to ensure on-time implementation of actions.
- Master's degree;
- Recognized experience and ability to improve process KPIs in a plant;
- Multi-functional & Multi-cultural communication, foreign experience a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of the logistics systems, ability to analyze data;
- Developed communication skills and ability to negotiate;
- Continuous improvement mind-set;
- Ability to master change;
- Problem Diagnosis and analytic skills;
- Autonomy, leadership, team spirit and priorities management;
- Ability to design and deliver trainings;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
Candidate-se através do website
ESTA OFERTA JÀ NÃO ESTÁ ACTIVA